The Rules

1. Be Excellent to Eachother
2. Party on, Dudes
3. Don't Pee in my Sink
4. No Fat Chicks
5. You Cannot Nominate Yourself as an Officer

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Midsummer Day's Update

Summer's winding down. But I've been having a great time.

I went to summer camp in the beautiful northern California forest, and saw my friends there that I've loved since we were tiny kids.

I spent time with my best friend (we met at that camp, actually), and we hung out for a couple of weeks at each other's places, but now we're apart.
Good news, though. We're hanging out again at yet another camp. I'm aged out of these camps, so this will be the last time I can go to one, and I figured I'd make it count.

I attended a nationally renowned jazz workshop, lasting two weeks, so that I could play my musics and be with other, phenomenal musicians (as for me, I'm pretty average).

We went to Santa Cruz and saw more friends, went to the beach, and came back to keep partying.

I've been playing ultimate frisbee like it's nothing, lately. It's kind of a strong hobby this Summer.
I can't wait for tomorrow, when I leave. I'm getting laundry done.. I haven't even unpacked from last week.

As for school? Man. That can really wait. Please hang on as long as you can, school. Summer's been killer.

Party on dudes. And make sure to be excellent to each other.

20 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great summer.

    Would you mind telling us more abouz jazz workshop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice summer. I used to play alto/bari sax. But after my first semester in college I decided being a music major is not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you dude. don't party yourslef out tough

    ReplyDelete
  4. i grew up in norcal what a hot place to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't do what we did with your laundry and wait until a month later. We took up 4 washers at the mat and it sucked up all our quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great summer, school can wait some more ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. if you read all that.. you are insane. thx for the comment. Also, I have worked all summer, practically every day of the last 7 years in my life. I'm glad your summer was good tho =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Few places I enjoy more than the forests of NorCal, sounds like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Envy you so much :(, I was working since the day after I finished exams!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just came back from vacation myself. Like you said, school can wait. I still have three weeks, though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, california summer :P i bet its nice cool over there.. im MS its over 100 almost everday still lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like fun man, and ultimate frisbee is awesome haha. nice blog, followed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the part with the school :) it can wait..can't agree more hehe follow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish summer would last a bit longer. :(

    ReplyDelete

Comment rate subscribe 5 stars